Your Coach, C.J. Morrison (left) honoured by Burlington Cougars,
C.J. won the Mr. Cougar award the highest award a Burlington Cougar player can achieve.
January 2011 – Present (4 years)Burlington, Ontario
• Developed and implemented Blyth Academy’s 1st Annual Prep Hockey Program which generated $200,000 in financial revenue
• Currently fulfilling all the duties necessary to run the second year of Blyth Academy’s PREP Hockey Program
• Enhanced the second years program by coordinating a Hockey Tour to Europe during March Break 2014
• Facilitating all the fundraising activities to take the PREP Hockey Team over to Europe. This includes raising $65,000 for the players to go over. Currently, the fundraising activities have raised over $25,000 in just 2 months.
• Facilitated recruitment activities for the 2012-2013 and 2013-2014 seasons
• Developed and implementing on-ice and off-ice skill development sessions which is ongoing
• Organize Blyth Academy’s 2012-2013 and 2013-2014 season schedules by applying for tournaments and coordinating exhibition games with North American Private Schools
• Coordinate all of the teams travel and accommodations
• Coordinate American University hockey tours which include Michigan University, Michigan State University, Canisius College, and College of the Holy Cross.
• Enhanced Conacher Athletics and Blyth Academy’s brand by successfully executing Blyth Academy’s PREP Hockey Program
September 2011 – Present (3 years 4 months)Burlington Ontario
• Organized, coordinated and delivered WAVE Hockey’s Backyard Hockey program
• Organized, coordinated and delivered WAVE Hockey’s Adult Learn to Play program
• Planned and coordinated Blyth Academy’s 1st annual Prep Hockey team
• Facilitated recruitment activities for the 2012-2013 season
• Implementing on-ice and off-ice skill development sessions for 2012-2012
• Organizing Blyth Academy’s 2012-2013 season schedule by applying for tournaments and coordinating exhibition games with Southern Ontario Private Schools
August 2010 – Present (4 years 5 months)Burlington, Ontario
Perform all the necessary duties and responsibilities of an Associate Head Coach for a Junior A Tier II Hockey Club.
August 2010 – April 2011 (9 months)Vaughn, Ontario
• Organized, Planned, and executed team practices twice a week.
• Enhanced athletes learning on and off the ice by communicating player performance issues in an effective manner.
• Evaluated player performance and helped select hockey players that best suited Villanova’s team structure and values.
• Ensured athletes adhered to Villanova Knights rules and regulations.
• Responsible for managing and developing Villanova’s defensive corps.